The worst injury is that my left humerus (that is upper arm bone if you did not know) is broken. And if you are a knitter you can understand my horror.
But do you think I would let a broken arm stop me? Heck no! With a bit of fiddling I am still able to enjoy my sticks and string. And since I have about 3-4 more weeks of downtime I have decided to make some knitting goals for October...accomplishing them is another matter of course. =)
1) Finish skull illusion scarf (UFO) . Finish by 10/05
2) Keep up with clues and finish Halloween shawl by Moni. Finish by 10/25
3) Finish Dracula's Bride shawl (UFO) . Finish by 10/27
4) Start and keep up with clues for Mystic Earth KAL. Starts 9/30, finish by 10/31
5) Participate in Socktoberfest. I hope to finish up a few pairs on the needles and maybe start a new pair. (some UFO's)
6) Finally finish store sample for Ben Franklin's (if they even want it anymore...lol) (UFO) Finish by 10/11
As you can see by the list I am trying to narrow down the UFO's I have floating all around the house. Let's just say 2008 was a huge bout of startitis.
However even with that, I did manage to finish the Mystic Lights Shawl:
Mystic Lights Shawl..not sure of start or finish date!
2 skeins Cherry Tree Hill in Dusk(?)
Size 2 needles
Now if only I could get to the post office to mail it off....it is last years Mother's Day gift and has been done for months. Oh well, mom's Birthday is Oct. 14Th, maybe I can get it to her by then.