Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What can I say? Except thank you.

Thank you to all who responded to my last post. Whether or not I got back to you, your words and love meant so much to me.
I guess for the most part I really, really needed to work through some things, and learn how to forgive myself and others.
This past year I went through so much, (personally and otherwise) and it took a lot out of me. But through adversity comes growth and I am happy to say that I have pulled out of that black hole and I am now standing on firm ground with my face towards the sun.

I am not saying that everything is roses. Life is never like that. You have to know true sadness to feel real joy. I know I am waxing poetic here..and badly at that..lol. but I guess I am just trying to convey a little of what I have been learning.

So again, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you cared...even if we have never met. =) I love you all.

I have a lot to share with you..knitting and otherwise. I have some good news, and some sad news...and I am tempted to just blurt it all out in one long strung out post..but I will save those things for another time (tomorrow and the next few days hopefully!)

Until then may your needles be sharp, your yarn drool worthy, and your gauge spot on everytime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the land of all things shiny! Missed you.