Sunday, July 09, 2006

In the Beginning...

well what do you know? I created my very own blog.
I can't believe how darned smart I am! =)
I guess I should warn you now that I really dont know what in the world I am doing, but I will figure it out as I go.
I created this blog becuase I am a blog addict, and felt I needed to share the love.
Also, I needed to do something with all this pictures sitting in my camera...
Which reminds me, remember when I said I didnt know what I was doing? Well guess what, I got to figure out how to post pics on here.
I got this fancy doohickie thing at Good Guys yesterday and I have got to figure out where it plugs into my comp....
that's a lie, I'm sure I could figure it out but it's easier to just wait for the man to get home and do it. lol.
So hopefully soon, and I mean very soon, I will have some pics up. I dont know what they will be of, it will be a surprise for us all!
Now that I think about it...maybe I should go through those pics first before posting....

No comments: