Friday, April 17, 2009

So much to show, but not much to say..

I gotta be honest, I have not felt so much like blogging lately. Of course, this is at the same time I promised myself I would start posting more often.
But I have been doing a lot of knitting, and believe it or not, I have finished a few things! (However that pile of knits I showed a while back that just need some finishing work? Yeah, still sitting there).
But anyway, I have a few more socks to show off and then I think I will be caught up on the sock FO's..for now anyway.

So here we go:

1) January Mystery Socks for the Sock Knitters Anonymous group on Ravelry

Yeah, these have been done for a long time, just never got around to blogging about them.

2)Tokena...round 2 of Sock Madness And now I am on to round 3, woohoo! These were a lot of fun. My first (successful) color work socks. These will always be special to me because when I was on the home stretch and ready to toss them aside for the night (the pattern was making me cross-eyed), I felt the wee one move for the first time, and then many times after that. Needless to say, I finished the socks that night. First, because I wanted something material to always remind me of the moment, and Second, because I was getting such a thrill feeling her nudges there was no way I was going to bed any time soon!

3) Salida for the Sock Knitters Pentathlon International



Not sure if I will keep going with this KAL/competition..I just loved the pattern. The next one is entrelac, I am debating knitting it. We shall see.

4)Eleanor


These were knit again for Sock Knitters Anonymous. The Feb. KAL I believe. I like these a lot. It was my first experience knitting with Koigu. Not sure if I understand what all the fuss is about, but I did like it.

OK, well that is it for now. I have a few shawls finished up and ready to show off as well. But I think I will save those for more blog fodder later.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Mistrmi said...

Lovin' the colors and the "opposition" of the Tokena --- but all the socks are lovely.