Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hidcote update...

So we left off at chart 7.. I have just started chart 10. Holy bejeezus I feel like this thing is sucking the life force out of me. Don't get me wrong, I love it..But I would not recommend trying to finish it in 3 weeks.
The extra yarn I ordered came the day I was thisclose to running out of my last skein, I could not have timed it more perfectly if I tried.

So here is some more progress pics, maybe you are getting sick of them, but it is still fascinating me!


So here is after chart 8..

And this my friends is after chart 9..I think I have created a monster =)


(Scrappy thinks it is a new blankie for her. Who needs a kitty-pie when you can lay on mamma's lace?)

OK, back to work, even though I am on the last chart with 21 rows + bind off left (after finishing a gajillion), I heard that I am only 85% done with the shawl. ARGH! See what I mean about sucking the life out of me? I really, really hope to have this done by the end of the week. We shall see.

In other news..The sock blankie has seen the light of day again...The baby blankie got some action the other night..And the Peapod set...Well, that is going to be getting some serious love once Hidcote is done (if it ever is! =) )


1 comment:

Erica said...

Like your Hidcote...

Saw your comment on Knit and Tonic. If you want some Fun Fur to make some kids' chemo caps, I will gladly send you some of mine. I've got more than I'll ever use leftover from when I first started knitting and thought it was just FABulous...