Friday, February 16, 2007

Wicked Fun

So after the crazy hijinks with the Forest Path Stole, I decided a little non-thinking, restore my sanity knitting was in order.
So I turned to the Monkey Sock (progress noted on the side bar..FO pics soon!), and my Wicked Sweater.
And what a joy this sweater is to knit. I love top down construction, don't you? The yarn is Patons SWS, and I have to say that I LOVE IT. It's, wonderfully soft, the colors are luscious, and look! No Pooling (at least not yet, knock on wood)


I took it to Yarn Yoga tonight, (my LYS version of S-n-B) and got a lot done on it. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the month. We shall see.
I am loving this pattern so much I am going to do something I never do..I am going to knit it again, at least once, in black so I can wear it as part of my uniform at work. I already have the yarn for it, just need to make the time!

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Oooh how very fun and springy! Can't wait to see it finished!