Friday, March 02, 2007

Here, have a bite of this apple...

It won't hurt you, I promise. ;)

It may look innocent....



But it is Wicked for sure.



Yes, I know this is not the most flattering picture of me, and the mess in the back ground is a little embarrassing..but please ignore that and enjoy the sweater will ya?

( In my defense this has been a rough week, and I'm not feeling well today.)

OK here are the specs for this one:

Yarn: Patons SWS,about 5 1/2 balls

Needles: KP Options Size 5

Time to make: Started February 1st? 2nd? Somewhere around there, and finished on the 26th.

All in all I really love the sweater..I just wish I was in better shape. Guess it's time to lay off the Krispy Kreme's and french fries. I will definitely be making one in black so I can wear it as part of my uniform for work...just got to make a little room for it in my knitting goals.

6 comments:

Jeri said...

Found your blog from the Sock Madness link. Nice Wicked.

Did "they" reply re: your plan to drop your needle size to 000? I just ask because it seems one could use whatever needle one wanted to get sock gauge, but they just posted that we could go up or down one needle size. In bold type.

Lara said...

It certainly does look wicked! Great job and i love the colors. Black would be a great color for wicked....very versatile.

Anonymous said...

I love your Wicked! It looks great on you :)

Sourire11 said...

very cute!!!!

Rain said...

That looks gorgeous, I really like the yarn. It looks great on you.

Debi said...

I love this sweater and I think it looks great on you Melanie! Well done! It seems like a great "go with everything knit"!